The settings on this page set default values for data that will be shared with Network Design.
Set the DC Running Cost parameter is used in the Center of Gravity calculations. You can change this parameter to represent your DC running Cost.
Please note that changes to DC Running Cost are not stored (yet) used when exporting CoG results for use in Network Design.
The values in this table become the defaults when exporting CoG results for use in Network Design.
- DC Running Cost sets the default Fixed Cost value
- DC Location Group sets the default Location Group value
- DC Resource Group sets the default Resource Group value
- DC Throughput Capacity Group sets the default Throughput Capacity Group value
- DC Variable Throughput Cost sets the default Variable Throughput Cost value
- DC is Single Source sets the default Single Source value.
When you hover over the value field, you can see the unit of this parameter (cost-unit/period). For the Center of Gravity, a period is 1 year.