The Costs page can be found in the menu bar: Menu > Analytics > Costs. On this page, you can find an overview of the costs, based on Center(s) of Gravity calculations. The several costs components are calculated based on the location load, the distance to its serving center of gravity and the cost parameters specified on the Settings page.
- Total Primary Cost
- Total Primary Cost is the total transport cost from the suppliers to their distribution center(s) (CsoG).
- Total Secondary Cost
- Total Secondary Cost is the total transport cost from the distribution center(s) (CsoG) to their customers.
- Total DC Running Cost
- The Total DC Running Cost is the cost for running all the DCs. This is a scalar cost value times the number of DCs (Centers of Gravity).
- Total Cost
- The Total Cost is a sum of all the above cost components.
- Total Cost Breakdown
- In the Total Cost Breakdown bar chart you can see how the several cost components relate to each other.
- Primary & Secondary Transport Cost Breakdown
- In the Primary & Secondary Transport Cost Breakdown bar chart you can see the transport cost for the several centers of gravity.