Center of Gravity Navigator starts on the home page. This page helps you get an initial Center of Gravity.
- Click Load Configuration.
- Select a configuration by checking the appropriate box in the Selected column, and click Load Selected. The configuration created in Data Navigator is loaded.
- Click Load Dataset to confirm your selection.
- Select a dataset from the loaded configuration and click Load Selected. The data imported from your Excel file into the SC Navigator database will be loaded.
- Click Go to Map to go back to the home page. Your locations from the loaded data will appear on the map.
Determine Center(s) of Gravity¶
Click the AIMMS icon to run Determine Center(s) of Gravity. The procedure determines the Center(s) of Gravity, given the visible demand and/or supply locations and any fixed resources included in your data. By default, a single center of gravity is calculated.