On this page, you can load and delete existing configurations.
You can see the following information about the configuration in the table:
- Configuration: The name entered for the configuration.
- Creator: The name of the user who created the configuration.
- Creation Date: The date and time the configuration was created.
- Description: The description entered for the configuration.
- Selected: Checkboxes to select or deselect the configuration. Selections can then be loaded or deleted using the buttons at the bottom.
- Load Selected
Load the data of this configuration.
View settings for a loaded configuration by going to Menu > (app name) Wizard. From there, you can make changes to create a new configuration.
- Delete Selected
Delete the selected configuration.
THIS ACTION CANNOT BE UNDONE.
You cannot delete a configuration when there are datasets depending on it. In that case, go to the “Load Dataset” page to delete dependent datasets first.