On this page you can review all the forecast methods with their parameters set for each record in a separate table for each level.
Near the forecast settings there are the ABC and XYZ classifications, with their parameters.
The segmentation identifiers are:
- Tracking signal
- ABC classification
- XYZ classification
- Percentage value in the total sold amount
- Added percentage
- Mean variance
The forecast method data can be edited.
To select multiple records,
- Go to the action menu in the top right corner of the table and select Set up methods collective.
- Use the checkboxes to select records.
- Click Set up forecast methods.
- Choose a forecast method to apply to selected records.
This button becomes active when you change the forecast settings. Click to recalculate the forecast and return to the Forecast review page.