The administrator can create and edit user groups in the SC Navigator portal.
The user groups involved in different phases of the IBP process are as follows:
- Process Coordinator oversees the process. This role has access to all pages, and controls the start/end of each phase.
- Project Manager
- Sales Team, or Account Manager, provides demand forecasts for their customers. Each user in this group is associated with their own dataset so commission can be calculated per user.
- Demand Team reviews the updated forecasts on an aggregated level - for example, Product Family.
- Supply Team provides up-to-date capacity or supply capability, and generates production plans that balance with demand and supply.
- IR Team
- MBR Team users analyze the financial impacts on the company based on different scenarios.
User access rights¶
The chart below represents the access rights to the various areas of IBP by user group.