Importing Data for S&OP Navigator¶
S&OP Navigator can read configurations and datasets from the SC Navigator database. To import your data to this database, you need to use Data Navigator. Please see the Data Navigator documentation for more details about this app.
Please follow the steps below to import your data and create your Center of Gravity configuration.
- Launch Data Navigator.
- Select S&OP as the application type.
- In the Menu bar, select S&OP Data Wizard.
- Read the instructions and click Start wizard.
- Click the arrow icon next to Download Template to download
Excel Template. The file contains the relevant sheets according to your configuration in S&OP Data Wizard.
Excel Templateand enter the required data, e.g. your Location Data. Fill in all sheets and save the Excel file.
- Go back to Data Navigator and click Import Dataset Basic.
- Enter a name corresponding to a dataset to import it from the Excel file you just created. You can also enter a description.
- Click the plus icon next to Select Excel File. Select the Excel file that you created above.
- Click the upload file icon to upload the Excel file to the database. Data Navigator returns a success message. If something goes wrong, error/warning message(s) will appear at the bottom of the page. The Import Dataset page provides information to correct the issues, or explains why the data cannot be imported.
- After importing, click Review Data to review what was imported to the database. If everything looks fine, you can close Data Navigator.