Resource Product Data¶
The Resource Product Data page contains a table widget with all modifiable input data that are resource(location) and product dependent. The columns in this table exactly match the resource product data that you’ve imported in Data Navigator. These are all used to calculate your stock requirements. If you want, you can modify this data to create one or more different scenarios.
On the Resource Filter (at the right), you can select for which resources/locations you want to see the data. If you have resource grouping and/or location grouping in your data (when you allow this in your configuration), you can also select these groups in the two multiselect widgets.
- If you unselect an individual resource or location, that resource/location is no longer displayed in the data widgets. If you select it, the corresponding data is visible again.
- If you select/unselect a resource/location group, the resources/locations in this group are also selected/unselected.
- As soon as a location that is related to a resource, is selected, the corresponding resource is also selected.
- As soon as a resource that is related to a location, is selected, the corresponding location is also selected.
- As soon as all locations that are related to a resource, are unselected, the corresponding resource is also unselected.
- As soon as all resources that are related to a location, are unselected, the corresponding location is also unselected.
- As soon as all resources/locations in a group are selected, the group is selected as well.
The switches on the filter panel can be used to hide resources/locations that are not related to the selected locations/resources (so based on the selection in the other multi select widget).
When you’ve modified the resource product data for the scenario that you are creating, you can go to Scenario Results to see the results of your modifications (including those on the Create Scenario page).